Tuesday, January 12

Bryce W. Hill

Brandon and Brianna Hill had a baby boy on Sunday. He was 11 pounds and 2 ounces and 21 inches long! She had him C section, obviously. As far as I know everything is fine, Wayne didn't give much detail. You can check out the baby's picture on facebook, Wayne says. I thought you'd like to know.

5 comments:

K.E.N said...

Wow, that is one big baby! I'm glad she didn't have him vaginally...ouch. Good to know! Thanks Mom!

Hillary said...

I'm glad none of my babies were that big, I may have not had very many more after that. I give her tons of credit if she has any more. I'm glad things seem to be well though and I'm happy for them.

Kurt said...

Only eleven pounds? Psh. The largest newborn baby on record was born weighing 23lb 12oz and was 30 inches long!

Seriously, though, eleven pounds is big.

Dad said...

Since the W as a middle name is not for an actual name (it represents Wayne as Brandon's father and Brianna's father William) there is no period after the W. Similar to Brandon's middle initial G (which is for Glenn Hill and George Stettler (Joan's father)). Just thought you'd like to know.

Hillary said...

Charlie and I actually thought of giving our next son, which would've been Jaxson, the middle name of C. Charlie wanted the middle name Champion and I wanted Charles. We thought C was a good compromise. Then when I got pregnant we felt like Grant was more appropriate. I'm glad we did.