So the Genesee County Fair was where our kids took their goats this year. It was the third week in August. It was the longest week of my life! I'm so glad it's over. It was a great learning experience and I REALLY hope many things are different (better) next year or we might have to go back to the Livingston County Fair.
This is Merrit's goat, Breakfast and Lexi's goat, Brunch.
These are all the goodies the kids made for fair entries. Lexi made Sundae Brownies, Merrit made Refrigerator Rolls, Makayla made Banana Muffins and Chelsea made Oatmeal Carmal Bar Cookies. They were all very delicious. I haven't got their other entries back yet, but I'll post pictures of those as soon as I do.



2 comments:
Funny names for the goats, but can you really have goat for breakfast? Goat bacon, maybe?
The baked goods look great. Maybe the kids should make a bunch of stuff for the next family dinner!
You can have goat sausage. Charlie's parents rave over the summer sausage they made with goat meat. I didn't get to try it, but I'm sure it was good.
Post a Comment