Monday, August 31

Chelsea's 6th birthday


Here are some highlights from Chelsea's birthday. Thanks, Heather and Kurt, for the great gift. She really loves it and loves to play with the other ponies she has on that rug.
Chelsea actually got to have her birthday dinner at Big Boy. We don't usually do that, but we were in Chelsea, Mi that night. That was the first day of girls' camp for Lexi. She had forgotten her swimsuit so we went all the way back out there to give it to her. We knew we would be late getting home so we stopped for Chelsea's dinner and birthday party on the way home.
Lexi had a good time at girls' camp. She made some new friends and tried some new activities she had never done before such as tubing. I think it may have helped her come out of her shell a bit. I'm glad she got to go.

4 comments:

Hillary said...

To ammend the posting, we were not in Chelsea for Chelsea's birthday (that would have been funny); we were in Charlotte.

Heather said...

I'm glad Chelsea liked the gift. It's great that Lexi enjoyed girls camp, too. I know Jana and Kari always enjoyed EFY. When will Lexi be old enough for that?

Kurt said...

Those Little Petshop plush animals are kind of creepy with the big heads.

Hillary said...

You have to be 14 to go to EFY. I will try my hardest to send my kids to that. I thought they were some of the best times I ever had as a teenager.