Also, I've been trying to come up with a vanity license plate for Mom for quite sometime. She wanted "Mrs H" while the girls were in High School but it was already taken. I finally came up with one that I have given her for an early Birthday present. When I ordered it they canceled the old registration and since we received it in the mail today, I thought I would just go ahead and give it to her now instead of putting on the temporary license plate they gave me and waiting until her birthday. I took a picture of it on her car for those of you living at a distance and not likely to see it for awhile. Hope you enjoy it.
Friday, July 3
Musings
It's been awhile since I added anything to this blog so I thought I would add a few pictures I took while we were in Memphis. I am trying to upload a cute, short, little video of Addie dancing; I'm on my second attempt and may get it, or I may not. We shall see. At any rate, here's what I have so far.







Also, I've been trying to come up with a vanity license plate for Mom for quite sometime. She wanted "Mrs H" while the girls were in High School but it was already taken. I finally came up with one that I have given her for an early Birthday present. When I ordered it they canceled the old registration and since we received it in the mail today, I thought I would just go ahead and give it to her now instead of putting on the temporary license plate they gave me and waiting until her birthday. I took a picture of it on her car for those of you living at a distance and not likely to see it for awhile. Hope you enjoy it.
Also, I've been trying to come up with a vanity license plate for Mom for quite sometime. She wanted "Mrs H" while the girls were in High School but it was already taken. I finally came up with one that I have given her for an early Birthday present. When I ordered it they canceled the old registration and since we received it in the mail today, I thought I would just go ahead and give it to her now instead of putting on the temporary license plate they gave me and waiting until her birthday. I took a picture of it on her car for those of you living at a distance and not likely to see it for awhile. Hope you enjoy it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I love the license plate! I always thought it would be fun to have one that said "Lil Grn" but now that Little Green is history, I'll have to think of something else. Did Mom like it?
The pictures from your trip are great. I will have to steal some to put on our blog and save. I wanted those ones with the flowers, I'm glad you posted them. Thanks for sharing!
I think that is awesome! I can't wait to see it in person. Those pictures with the flowers in your hair, Dad, are priceless. It looks like you guys had a great time.
Great pictures. We're excited to see you guys at Thanksgiving.
Heather and I also both loved the license plate.
The license plate is such a neat birthday present, very original. I think it's great too.
I loved the flower pictures too. What a fun thing to dress up with. Dad, they really accented your face!
Kurt, who are you seeing at Thanksgiving? Is there a plan for a big Thanksgiving this year?
Jana and Jason are coming. I thought you knew.
Well, obviously not.
Post a Comment