We all got hair cuts today and thought we'd share them with you. Granted, Lexi and I don't have our hair properly styled, so you can't really see what it's suppose to look like, but this is how short we went. I cut the boys hair and then took the girls to the salon. I'm not brave enough to cut girls' hair yet. The stylist thought it was funny that we all chose short cuts.
3 comments:
Thank you Hillary for keeping this blog going. I do LOVE to see your pictures and read your stories. Now if we could just get everyone else (myself included) more into that we'd be just fine...
Wow, I'm surprised Chelsea got her hair cut. She's had that long hair forever.
I know I've been really bad about posting stuff, because I usually only think of the big events. I'll try to keep the small moments in mind and post those things more often.
It's funny you say that, Kari, because as I was posting this last post I said to myself that maybe I should just get my own blog and post my stuff there. Whenever I post I have to do two postings, one to this one and one to the Hicks' one. It'd be so much easier to have one place to post, especially when posting pictures. But now that you've said that, Kari, I guess I won't be able to do that.
Post a Comment