Tuesday, July 7
Busy Week
Last week was a GREAT week for us. Tuesday was our anniversary-3 years! YAY! We went to dinner at the nicest restaurant in town (Ruby Tuesday's) and went to a movie. Doing both is a treat since it meant that Noah had to be watched for 4 hours instead of the usual 2. We have great friends here and we will be trading them for their anniversary in August. It took me a good 2 hours to do my hair just like Eric likes it and I have to say the curls were quite a success.
Forgive the toliet in the background...we just happen to be in the bathroom-I know random. We still love each other after all this time.
The day before the 4th the town had a little fun in the square with music and a BBQ and a car show. It started to rain so we only stayed for the cars...but it was still fun.
I love this color-a nice olive green-so pretty for a car.
And then on the 4th, we went to lamest parade ever-it only lasted 15-20 minutes and the floats were trailers pulled behind cars with streamers and balloons. Oh well, we got a good stash of candy. Here Noah is playing peek a boo and giving us a big grin.

He really is such a cute kid. We had a fun BBQ after the parade at our house...oh I should have taken a picture of all of us. A family just moved in and their last name is Peterson, making there 3 families now with the same last name and we had a party on the 4th. We bought our own fireworks and since pretty much all fireworks are legal in Missouri we had an awesome time. It was a great week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love your hair like that! And your face looks slimmer, so it seems all your running is paying off. Woohoo!
Yes, I like the hair too. They are also cute pictures of Noah. It looks like he enjoyed the parade, even though you thought it was lame.
Great pictures. I'm glad you had a nice anniversary. I like your hair too. I thought for a minute that you had permed it again. But I know what you mean about curling it like that. It took me forever to curl mine that way too (before it was cut).
Post a Comment