I read Angela's blog yesterday and discovered that she's expecting in Dec.! No one tells me anything. We had an old friend of mine from Kaysville here in the last few days, Barbara Hammer. She flew into Detriot to go to a family reunion in Ontario, and she stayed here, along with her daughter, Mary, the night they got here and the night before they left. It was so great to get to visit with her. Kari had dinner at Grandma's on Sunday. Dad talked to her, but he didn't say anything that was newsworthy to me about what she said, so I guess they're all doing well. I'm sure she'll tell us about it later.
2 comments:
I didn't know Angela was expecting either. No one tells me anything too, Mom.
Was it fun to see the Hammers? I remember when Mary used to babysit us. She was my favorite babysitter.
Post a Comment