

Ok, so there isn't much to update. I spoke with an Ear, Nose and Throat medical resident on Sunday (he luckily goes to our ward) and he knew a lot more than the doctor I saw on Friday. He seemed to agree that the vertigo should go away in several weeks, but very fortunately did not think it would be reoccurring. HALLELUJAH! I'm doing well, up and washing dishes and doing laundry, but everything takes me twice as long to accomplish because I have to steady myself so often. It is such a weird feeling. On a happier note, I GOT MY AWESOME STROLLER TODAY! We still have to assemble it, but I'll post pictures soon. I can't wait to try it out!
4 comments:
Did you get one of those strollers that the toddler can stand or sit in the back of? Heather and I have been looking for one at Mom to Mom sales for ages now.
No, we didn't get a Sit n' Stand (or whatever they're called). I have talked to a few ladies who have those and really like them.
Jason and I bought a double jogging stroller so I can start going back to my exercise class. We spent a lot of time researching them and bought a top of the line stroller, but felt it would be worth the extra money. At our baby shower mostly everyone gave us money towards it. I put the stroller together yesterday (everything except the car seat adapter) and I love it! It's fantastic!
Um, me again. Haha, I keep forgetting to change who is logged in.
Kurt, I have one of those sit and stand strollers that I told you I would give you. I hope you don't buy one before this weekend.
So, Jana, I didn't know you were having vertigo. Maybe I should get on the blog more often. Is the picture with the baby and the laundry to prove to us that you really are back to doing laundry? Just kidding. I hope you are back to your old self soon. I can't imagine having to take double the time to do everything.
Post a Comment