Thursday, April 23

We've moved!

It's official, we've finally moved. I hope this will be our last move ever. I know it probably won't be, but I can be hopeful. I still have lots of unpacking and arranging to do. The house is such a disaster area. I hope by next week that most of our stuff will be unpacked and put away. There isn't much else going on in our lives right now. The move has kind of taken over. It'll be nice to have it finished.

3 comments:

K.E.N said...

Your house better be put together when Noah and I come to visit in a little over a week...I want to see a masterpiece. YAY for you!!

K.E.N said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hillary said...

Don't hold you breath about seeing a masterpiece. I can't find so many things it's not even funny. But we're functioning. I just hope things improve from just functioning because I'm a little stressed out about not knowing where things are and having them accessable. Moving SUCKS!