Small updates:
We didn't get up early and watch the sunrise on Easter. I wonder if that "tradition" died only two years after being formed. The sun rose much too early. We still had a big breakfast, and I found out I definitely CAN NOT make hashbrowns. I've tried several times and always end up throwing them away. We had a mini egg hunt in our apartment, Addie loved it, and Jason and I loved dying and coloring the eggs the night before. I included the picture of the yellow egg because, if you look closely, it is an eyeball. Yep, my husband rocks.

Jason turned 30 on Sunday. Yep, 30. I made him a delicious ice cream sandwich cake (from the Kraft magazines, of course!) and we had some friends over to eat it with. Now that he's 30 he claims his bones ache more. I included the picture with me on the side so you can all see how BIG I'm getting! I'm still attending Stroller Strides faithfully, even though it's getting pretty tough. Only 7 more weeks to go!


This last picture is just stinking cute. Addie and I are headed up to visit Kari in MO this Saturday, Jason's first day of exams. We'll stay until Wednesday or Thursday. I'm excited to see them and have Addie and Noah play together, but NOT excited about the 7 hour car ride. Fortunately for us, some friends have loaned us their personal DVD player, so it shouldn't be too bad.
2 comments:
Since my maiden name is Hill, I always hated those over the hill jokes. The pictures are great, I like Addie's Easter dress. Those decade birthdays are always tough, but as you get older, they become less and less of a shock.
You actually don't look that big to me. I'm impressed with your Easter eggs. They are very fancy. We didn't dye eggs this year. There was just way too much going on. We did have a hunt though. We just use candy-filled plastic eggs. I think the kids like those better anyway.
Post a Comment