Friday, April 3

It's Easter time!

I have put some new fun pictures to the left, we need to get some new life into our blog! Where has everyone been? What has been happening in your lives?

Just so you don't forget what we look like, here are some beautiful pictures of us Hairs!

Jason is getting excited about turning in his requests for externships. He will be in the eye clinic starting this summer, and then next summer will be working at optometry offices as an extern. He's been reading up on all the best sites, and is getting really excited to learn new skills as a student doctor in the clinic. Mom and Dad, you get FREE EYE EXAMS when you come to visit! Wives and children, as well as mothers and fathers of students and their spouses, all get free eye exams! Just another perk of being here.



We have such adorable nostrils!

We bought a used car a few weeks ago, Goldie, and she's been running great. She's a Nissan Maxima. It's been wonderful to have two cars again, I don't feel so trapped. I've been faithfully going to Stroller Strides and can tell it's made such a difference in this pregnancy. Hopefully I'll be able to bounce back quickly this time, and run a half marathon in April 2010!



We're getting excited about this baby. It's only 10 weeks away! This baby wakes up faithfully every night at 9pm for its tossing and turning rituals, and then I wake up for my nightly tossing and turning at 3am. Not too fun. I still feel like I have so much to do to get ready, mostly a major spring cleaning of our apartment, but am finding it hard to find enough time in the day.

I can't believe it's already nearly Easter again. A few years ago Jason and I started the tradition of waking up early to watch the sunrise on Easter (see the symbolism, everyone?) and then coming home to a big, hearty breakfast. It's been fun to start a few of our own traditions over the years. I hope Addie doesn't mind waking up early next weekend!

3 comments:

Mom said...

Yes, all those Easter Egg Hunts were fun, but I'm happy to turn that tradition over to you and your families and to not have to do it anymore.

Jimbobalouis said...

I think that picture up your noses was taken by Addie. Prove me wrong!

Jason said...

I'll prove you wrong. Addie is not 4 feet tall, that's about where the camera is located: at the 4-5 foot mark (Addie couldn't even come close to reaching that high). Case closed.