Tuesday, March 10

Words Harvey can say

Heather and I decided to compile a list of words Harvey can say at the moment. It's quite impressive! There are more words that he understands when we say them, but he doesn't use them yet other than mimicking. However, these are words that he actually knows and will say on his own.

Harveymommadaddy
hibyehello
eatmoredone
juicemilkcheese
appleapplesaucebanana
noseeyesteeth
hairtoeshand
hatcoatshoes
socksdiaperhug
bathcarchair
kittydoghorse
duckfishchicken
monkeycowbear
homesleepTotoro
PoohElmoblanket
againupdown
onoffhammer
ballboatbook
toystairsTV
babymedicinego
wow

Yes, he will actually say "wow" in a whispered voice. It's very cute.

Edit: Here's a few I forgot:
crackerCharliewatch
boxyellowpurple
pinkstucktwo
three"night night"yesno
uh oh

4 comments:

Jana said...

Jason and I should try and compile a list of Addie's words. I think it would surprise us how big it was. Many of her and Harvey's words are the same, however I'm positive she can't say Totoro! Haha!

K.E.N said...

We actually compiled a list the other day and I think there were 5 words. I think that's pretty good considering his age. I do love the whispered "wow"...I can imagine how adorable that is.

Mom said...

All first children are brilliant. Yours is no exception. But then all of my grandchildren are brilliant!

Hillary said...

Ahhh, what a granmotherly thing to say, Mom.