

Jim's been complaining about the sun in his face when he's on the computer and wanted curtains, so I went to IKEA and bought the same ones that Kurt and Heather have in their family room. But the white curtains and the white walls looked like a hospital, so I added the green stripes. I think they turned out pretty good. We are getting new living room furniture on Friday, and I bought new drapes for the front room yesterday. I'll post those pictures when the furniture gets here. We've had both of our cars tuned up (they have over 100,000 miles on each) that cost about $2,000, so hopefully, we're through with big expenses for a while.
4 comments:
I really like those curtains Mom, they look nice. You are so fancy with adding your own stripes. And did you REALLY get new curtains for the living room? YIPEE! I'm super excited that you got new furniture for the living room, that will be awesome!
New furniture and curtains? It will be an entirely new place the next time we come. I'm excited for you! Did you get leather furniture like Dad hoped for? Woohoo!
No leather, I talked him out of it, we got fabric.
Congrats on the new stuff. I love having a new look. You are very crafty to add your own green stripes. People pay good money to have their things customized and you just did it yourself. That's awesome!
Post a Comment