Thursday, February 26

Happy Belated Paczki day!

I love paczkis and I haven't had one in years. So this year I indulged myself and bought my two favorite flavors, raspberry and cream cheese. I thuroughly enjoyed making myself fat while eating about 5 over the last two days. I know that's pretty bad, but sometimes you just have to live a little. These were the first paczkis for Jaxson. He wasn't as thrilled as me. In fact, he started to eat one, thought it was too messy, asked for a fork to finish with and then ended up not finishing anyway because it was getting all over his clothes. He's such a weird kid. He usually doesn't care about being messy.

3 comments:

Hillary said...

Sorry, Kurt, I didn't spell check before I posted. I know I spelled "thoroughly" wrong. Thanks, though, for being such a smart brother.

Mom said...

I had two paczkis on Tuesday and then went to Curves and went around the circuit three times instead of twice! I had lemon and raspberry that we got from the South Lyon bakery. Unlike the ones we've gotten from Kroger or Meijer in years past, these were VERY heavy. I think the ones from the grocery stores must have been regular filled donuts, these were real paczkis with all of that extra fat that you're supposed to get out of your house before Lent. Anyway, I ate those two and I didn't need to eat again until about 3:00 pm.

Hillary said...

I'll have to try paczkis from a real bakery next year. I got mine from Meijer.