Saturday, January 31

One Day, Two Sentences

This morning Harvey said his first two sentences. He had finished the peaches he was having with breakfast and he said, "Momma, more of these." I was excited but thought it could be a fluke. Then after breakfast when I was getting him dressed he picked up his pants and said, "Pants! These are mine." So basically he's a genius as well as good looking. Watch out world, here comes Harvey.

4 comments:

Hillary said...

Way to go big guy! You're right, look out world, here comes Harvey!

Jana said...

Wow, he IS a genius! That's great!

K.E.N said...

I agree, pretty much a regualr Einstein on your hands. My favorite is that he figured out that the pants belong to him. How exciting that would be!

Mom said...

When I watched him Friday, all I got were one word communications, like, "Up, more, book, and ball." I'm glad you were there to get to hear it, the parent should get to observe those milestones.