Even though Noah can't read, I just want to wish him a happy birthday and tell Kari that I didn't forget it, I just forgot to get him something and send it in time. Buy him a book and let me know how much it is and I'll send you a check. Anyway, Noah, don't eat too much cake!
4 comments:
Thank you! I know he will love today. I will look for a book-thank you, he LOVES books.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NOAH!
Happy Birthday, Big Boy! Can't wait to see your cake pictures.
Did our package get there, Kari? I realized I didn't put a card in it after I left the post office.
I know I can't prove it, but I didn't forget Noah's birthday, I just haven't had time to get on the blog the last couple of days. I hope he had a great birthday. I'm sorry we missed it.
Post a Comment