Monday, December 15

ELF

Dad and I did a new thing Friday night, we went to the ELF Festival at Erwins. ELF stands for Erwin's Light Festival. They have put up a bunch of light displays in the orchard and then take people through it on the wagons. You can also go into the mill and buy hot cider (or cold if you prefer) and donuts. It was windy and cold, but you expect that and bring a blanket to cuddle under and we really enjoyed it. I'm glad they've found another way to make money and not sell the orchard. That's why we decided to go and give it a try. Dad says that if any of you want to go while you're here we would be happy to pay for it.

5 comments:

Hillary said...

So are there more lights than what you can see from the road? It didn't look to spectacular just driving by. But if it's worth going to we'd love to go. I'm all for supporting the orchard so they don't sell it for another subdivision.

Jana said...

Yeah, we would love to go! I love going to holiday light displays! That sounds fun.

K.E.N said...

I want to go too! Anything to keep them open longer. How much was it Mom? Would we have to pay for Noah?

Mom said...

We'd be happy to keep Noah at home with us, he won't remember it, but I doubt that they charge for someone as little as he is.

K.E.N said...

I didn't read the part that said Dad would pay for it...awesome! Thank you! And, if you don't mind, I think Noah would prefer to stay home...he likes being outside, but not in the cold. I can't wait!