I counted today, and there are only 37 days until we leave to drive to Michigan for Thanksgiving...that's only a little over 5 weeks!!! And then only 3 weeks after that until we come back for Christmas!!! Holy cow!
We are soo excited, it's going to be so fun to see all of you that live in Michigan and to have Noah "play" with his cousins-at least he can move around now. Eric is hoping, Dad, that we have lasagna for dinner on Thanksgiving (he really likes that our family does non-traditional things), and I am hoping to help, Mom, make an apple pie completely from scratch...well as much from scratch as we can do. Are there any outings that we want to plan on doing as a family? What are fun things to do in Michigan? I have completely forgotten! We will be there for a week and a half, so there will be plenty of time to do things. Mom, we were thinking of leaving at night on the 18th and just driving while Noah sleeps-but that means that when we get there, he'll be wide awake and we'll need to sleep, would that be okay? Would you mind hanging out with him while we slept? Like I said, it's just an idea.
AWESOME! (Think: Jimmy, Beauty and the Beast) This is going to be good.
No comments:
Post a Comment