Friday, October 10

picture tag for the whole family!

We've been in a posting lull lately, so, to remedy this crisis, I urge you all to participate in a picture tag! Go into your My Pictures file and post on here your 7th picture, whatever it may be. My friend had me do this on our blog and I thought it was fun. Hop to it, your 7th picture! Here is ours, these were gingerbread houses we made a few years ago at Jason's parent's house.

5 comments:

K.E.N said...

I don't see a picture, Jana! But I would like to. I will definitely participate. Good idea!

K.E.N said...

Oh, and something I have been thinking about for a while is that maybe you should change the background...it's been the same for 2 years and it's getting a little old. Maybe something new and exciting will make more people want to post.

Jana said...

Sorry, something was up with my picture at first, but it's on there now! Wa lah!

K.E.N said...

Oh, nevermind...your picture came up. Weird it didn't before.

Hillary said...

What cute houses. You guys really outdid yourselves.