Tuesday, September 9

Apples

Hillary and Kurt, I tried to send you an e mail, but for some reason it wouldn't let me, so I'm putting it on the blog instead. September 12 is when empires are on at Erwins. Since Dad and I won't be here, please fell free to go without us if you want. If you do go, you might ask Jim to tag along as he will be here by himself. According to a lady I work out with who works at the cider mill at Erwins, they're doing a great business already.

5 comments:

Kurt said...

What do you say, Hicks?

Kurt said...

When are you guys leaving to see Kari and Eric? I took all the Halloween costumes without thinking about it. I know Hillary meant for some of them to make it down to Missouri.

This is Heather. Blogger is being weird and I can't switch accounts.

Hillary said...

I don't mind going this weekend. It would be fun to wait for Mom and Dad to be back too though. So we could wait and go the next weekend. What do you guys think?

Don't worry about the Halloween costumes. I don't know that any of them would've fit Noah this Halloween anyway.

K.E.N said...

Eric doesn't believe in Halloween
:(

Hillary said...

What do you mean, Eric doesn't believe in Halloween?