Sunday, September 28

And the winner is...

ERIC!! He wins because he did 85% of the work on this deck project and it looks amazing! This weekend was the big push. Eric spray painted and rehung the shutters on Friday while I was priming the supporting pole. Then Saturday we painted the pole and Eric got two coats of stain on the deck. And I have to say that the house looks awesome! No more bushes, freshley painted shutters and pole and a freshly stained deck. Wohoo!



2 comments:

Hillary said...

You're right. The deck does look awesome. I'm curious to know why you picked such a red colored stain? I liked the natural look better, I guess. Anyway, I'm glad you were able to finish before the weather got cold.

Mom said...

I like the color a lot. It also looks better with the shutters than without (which is how it looked when we were there). Nice going.