Friday, August 8

Big Boy


Today was Noah's 6 month check up and he is doing great! The nurses and doctors at our new pediatricians all loved him and his round little body. He is now 20.3 lbs and 27 3/4 inches. He is getting big!

5 comments:

Heather said...

Oh my gosh, he's getting so big! He'll be taking off soon.

K.E.N said...

That's what we're afraid of. :) Is Harvey crawling yet? Has he started pulling up on furniture? I don't know when those things start...but how is he getting around now?

Heather said...

Harvey was 19.1 pounds a week and half ago at his 9 month appointment! Harvey is crawling up a storm but is also pulling himself up and moving around on the furniture. He was with my parents for a week while his daycare was closed and Kurt had surgery. It was a long week. We just got him back today and in the week he was gone he has started walking around with the edges of furniture and moving between pieces of furniture that are next to each other. I'm sure by the end of the month he'll be walking. My brothers and I all walked at 9 months and it looks like Harv will do the same.

Hillary said...

What fun to see the growth in our our little nephews! How exciting!

Jana said...

Wow, walking at 9 months! Now that Addie is walking around I have to be much more careful about closing doors and picking up things she could potentially trip on. It's been a great, but tough, adjustment. But it's so fun! I can't believe he's almost there!