Thursday, July 10
Two Milestones
Two major things have happened in the last week or so. First, Noah's two bottom front teeth cut while we were in Memphis-I was waiting to post a picture b/c I was hoping I would get a better one than this, but I can't, he's too squirmy. It's weird seeing him with teeth-he looks a lot different to me and it isn't nice when he wants to chew on your finger. But we are happy that they finally showed themselves. AND the other exciting thing happened today...
HE ROLLED OVER!!! All morning he was trying so hard and almost doing it-I have like 50 videos of the attempts and at last I captured this video. Hurray!! Our little man is growing up so fast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
How fun for you. I'm glad your attempts paid off so that you could get that video of his milestone. It looks like he may be slimming down a bit. Is he more active?
Has Eric started classes yet? How are they?
Yay Noah! Congrats on the rollover. A whole new world has opened up for you!
I think he's slimming down, too. Eric doesn't think so-but he looks a little smaller in the tummy if you ask me. He is a lot more active with the kicking and the rolling over, etc. That whole new world, though, is what we've been dreading.
Eric had orientation last week and already has his first assignment-a research paper, ugh! But so far he seems to like it, just not that excited for the writing protion. He won't actually start going to class until August. This should be a fun adventure for both of us.
Post a Comment