Thursday, July 10

Troy Hill

My nephew, Troy Hill has died, he was 46. He was Dee's oldest son. He got into drugs years ago and never could get out of them, although he tried. He's been in jail a couple of times for stealing money to get the drugs and stuff. A while ago he had a stoke that left his left side paralyzed. It looks like he took his own life by drinking anti freeze. I don't think any of you ever met him, you met his brother, Tracey, once I think. Anyway, he was your cousin and I thought you would like to know.

4 comments:

Hillary said...

Wow, that's kind of sad. What an awful way to die. I'm sorry Mom, that's probably hard for you.

Jana said...

Wow, that is sad. I hope Dee is doing alright. When Jason and I saw Dee last at Brandon Hill's graduation party he seemed very upbeat and healthy. I bet this hit him pretty hard. Do you know how Dee's cancer is doing?

K.E.N said...

How very sad...and I agree that that would be an awful way to die. Like Jana, I hope that Dee is doing okay and that this doesn't make his cancer any worse.

Mom said...

Loren says that Dee's health is fine. I don't know exactly what that means other than he feels good and the doctors say that he's doing very well. I've talked to Erma and Wayne. but neither one said how Dee is taking it. They have had him cremated and will hold a memorial service next Wednesday in Colorado for him (he died in Nebraska). That's all I know.