Sunday, July 20

addresses

I have a few Thank You cards written that need to be sent, they are sitting on our entertainment center just awaiting adresses! I need all the current sibling addresses in order to send them. In case it takes a while (which it shouldn't if I get the addresses soon) I want to tell Heather and Kurt how grateful we are to you for sending out a gift for Addie's birthday and Hillary for all the clothes! You are all so thoughtful and we appreciate it!

Now, what are your addresses?

6 comments:

K.E.N said...

Didn't you get Grandma's latest address list for the family? If not I'll copy mine and mail it to you. Do you need our address then? We didn't give Addie anything and it will be on that address list of Grandma's. Tell me what you would like me to do.

Hillary said...

I didn't get Grandma's list, but she called me for my updates. I wonder if it just hasn't gotten here yet.

Anyway, Jana, you are very welcome for the clothes. I hope you were able to use most of them. I thought it was better to give them to you than to some one I don't know. Besides, some of those clothes were so cute, I'd love to see Addie in them.

My address is:
4225 Calkins Rd.
Flint, Mi 48532

Our new home phone number is:
810-732-6819

Kurt said...

Our address and phone numbers are correct on grandma's list. I'll email it to you, though.

K.E.N said...

Who wants me to mail them a list? Jana and Hillary? I am happy to do that-just let me know who wants it and I'll copy and fax them the minute I hear.

Jana said...

Yeah, I would like one. Please email me a list!

Hillary said...

Sure, give me a list too. I wonder why I didn't get one in the first place though, oh well.