Yesterday on our way down to Vegas, we signed our closing papers and so now we own the house!!! Yahoo! And the real estate agent gave Melissa the keys when she went through the house yesterday so that when we get into town on Wednesday. So now we have a place for people to stay when they visit. I mean, we will only have 2 rooms so it might be a little cramped, but please come and see us...it will still be fun! Just wanted to share the good news. HURRAY!
3 comments:
Wow, that is great! I wish we owned a house, this apartment living is getting really old.
I'm happy for you, good luck with the drive tomorrow!
I know exactly what you mean...I hate sharing walls and floors and ceilings. Right now we are staying with my sister-in-law and the people abover her like to party all night long. I am so very happy to live in our own place without sharing anything with anyone else.
Hillary, what is your housing situation? Have you guys found one yet that you are thinking of putting an offer on? Or one that you have put an offer on? Keep us updated!
We have a couple houses we are interested in, but I think we will wait to make any offers until we've moved back to Michigan. That way we won't have to rush into anything and we'll have more time to look around more and find something we are really excited about. Plus, we would like to know where Charlie is going to be working so we can try to by a house close (well relatively) to his job. Besides, we aren't too sure we'll qualify for a mortgage if he isn't employed, which he won't be as of today. We'll have to see. But I will keep you updated and I hope your drive, Kari and Eric, goes well!
Post a Comment