Friday, June 13

Friday the 13th

I just remembered that today is Friday the 13th. Remember not to walk under any ladders and try to stay away from black cats. Of course Kurt and Heather own a black cat, so that could be harder for them. Oh, and try not to break any mirrors. It might not hurt to look for a 4 leaf clover in the lawn, but don't cut off any rabbit's foot, I think that is disgusting.

3 comments:

Kurt said...

Haha! He's only partially black. The white cancels out the bad luck with good luck, so he's luck neutral. Also, we feed him four leaf clovers.

K.E.N said...

My 18th birthday was on Friday the 13th and I am okay...I guess. And our lucky number is 13-it was Eric's soccer number and it's my birthday and was my bus number in elementary school. We don't consider Friday the 13th an unlucky day. :)

Hillary said...

I knew it wasn't coming up, but I didn't even remember about it until I just read the blog. I guess it wasn't bad luck for us this year either, thank goodness. :)