Please keep us in your thoughts today. Harvey has surgery this morning. It is an outpatient procedure so we should have him home by tonight. We'll post an update as soon as we can.
If Harvey had surgery in the morning, they probably had to be at the hospital at 5:30 or so which would be why they are up so early. I didn't realize the surgery was this soon, I guess your prayers were answered that he wouldn't continue being sick and able to have it done. Good luck!
We'll be thinking and praying for him today and afterwards for a speedy and complete recovery. We'll also keep you two in our thoughts and prayers-I can't even imagine what you're going through. Good luck and keep us posted!
4 comments:
We've been praying for him. What are you doing up at 4:26am? I guess it's hard to sleep when you're worrying about a child.
If Harvey had surgery in the morning, they probably had to be at the hospital at 5:30 or so which would be why they are up so early. I didn't realize the surgery was this soon, I guess your prayers were answered that he wouldn't continue being sick and able to have it done. Good luck!
I'm glad he'll be able to have it done now instead of waiting because of a cold. We will definately have him in our prayers.
We'll be thinking and praying for him today and afterwards for a speedy and complete recovery. We'll also keep you two in our thoughts and prayers-I can't even imagine what you're going through. Good luck and keep us posted!
Post a Comment