Hillary said we should post about more things and since our life is basically work and Harvey this is about all I've got. Harvey was sick on Monday with a temp up to 101.8 so I stayed home with him. He was cranky and didn't want to eat/play/or do basically anything. Our sitter has a rule that he has to be fever free for 24 hours before he can come back to daycare so Kurt stayed home with him Tuesday. His temp stayed down all day and he was his usual happy-go-lucky self. Wednesday he went back to daycare and was fine. Today he woke up with a runny nose and the sneezes and was sick and lethargic at day care all day. I'm planning on staying home with him again tomorrow.
The cruddy thing is that he's supposed to have surgery next week and this may mean we'll have to delay it, again. I'm hoping that staying home with me and resting tomorrow will mean a quicker recovery time and we'll be all set for the doctor on Thursday. If he isn't feeling better by Monday I'll have to call and cancel. I also have to work my 40 so, with two sick days this week, this weekend will be a bit of a challenge.
1 comment:
I'm glad you posted, even if you think it wasn't all that important to talk about. I love to hear what's going on with my family, even though it may not be super news-worthy.
Post a Comment