Thursday, May 8

Your Prayers Were Not in Vain

Today Eric got an email from the dean of the master's program in Missouri and, you guessed it, HE GOT IN!!!! WAHOO! We are pretty darn excited-as you might imagine-and just wanted to share the joy. We will start the moving process when we get back to Utah after Jimmy's graduation. There is so much to be done and we have so very little time to do it in. I don't know what else to say except thank you all for your support and prayers-I know they helped and I could feel the peace they brought. We can't wait to see you all in three weeks!

7 comments:

Hillary said...

So what are your travel plans for the graduation? When are you going to be in Michigan, when will you get there and when are you leaving? Just curious. I still want to have a girls' night out with Mom and her daughters. I hope we'll be able to work it out.

K.E.N said...

We get to Michigan Monday June 2 and we leave the next Monday June 9. Having a girls night would be a blast! We could do it Thursday or Friday night-Jana gets in on Tuesday June 3. What kind of things do we want to do? And would it just be Mom, me, you, Jana and Heather or all the girls-grandkids too? Do dinner, watch a movie and paint toenails? I haven't had a girls night in a long time, I'm not sure what to do. A girls night, FUN!

Hillary said...

I don't know if I want to include my kids. I was kind of hoping for just an adult thing. Maybe we could do something with my kids and then send them to bed and then do some adult stuff. I'm not sure what I wanted to do; just hang out really. Maybe we could go out for dessert.

Jana said...

That sounds really fun to me, I'm excited! I'm sort of tired from just getting home yesterday so the idea of another trip so soon is exhuasting, but by the time it arrives I'm positive I'll be itching to get out of here.

K.E.N said...

I think an adult thing would be great. Maybe we could paint toes or facials or something like that with your girls and then leave at like 7 or 8 for dinner or dessert or whatever. That just sounds great!

Kurt said...

It's Heather. I'm too lazy to sign out and back in. n h h b bh h vh hv That part was from Harvey. Girls' Night Out sounds great. We could do it at our house if we really want to abandon the boys. I'm up for anything.

Hillary said...

Oh, that's a good idea Heather. That way we could save some money by not going out to eat. We could pick up treats and ice cream at the store and hang out at your house.

I have a parafin bath and a facial steamer (but I'd have to look to find the facial steamer) we could use for our pampering portion. I can also pick up some fingernail soaking plates and some manicure stuff. My friend has shown me how to do a proper manicure so I'll share my knowledge with all.