Saturday, May 10

Some share time



So the kids and I made some homemade clay, shaped it and then baked and painted it. We did it last week. I thought I'd share their creations with you. The link below is the recipe I used, if you're interested.

I got my hair cut today too. I really like it. I thought I'd share that too.

3 comments:

Jana said...

First of all, Jason and I were instantly amazed by how thin your face is! Weight Watchers/Curves is really working for you! You look great! Are you close to your goal weight? Your haircut is really cute. Even though I exercise nearly every day I still feel like I'm going backwards. I need to get my eating under control. I'm scared to weigh myself, but have probably gained back nearly everything lost before my surgery.

Secondly, your kids are so BIG! Jaxson and Chelsea just look so grownup! Thanks for sharing.

K.E.N said...

I agree too that your face is super thin! You don't even look like my sister...you look awesome!
I can't wait to see you and your kids!!!

Hillary said...

You are so nice to say that I look good. I feel really good and am excited about my progress. I actually fell below 160 (158.75 lbs)this Monday, but I haven't been very good about what I've eaten this week so I'm not excited for weigh in this Monday. I want to get to 140 so about 20 pounds away. I've never been this close to my goal weight. It's very exciting.

I know what you mean about my kids looking so old. They are really old. I'm even amazed myself. Sometimes I just look at them and wonder where the time went. Although I don't really want to do the "baby" thing again, sometimes I am a little sad that they aren't little anymore. They are certainly a lot more fun at these older ages though. I can interact with them way better and we have more fun I think. They amaze me almost every day.

I'm sure Addie is getting really big too. I can't wait to see her in June. I'm so excited to see everyone, actually. I really miss my family being together in one place.