My hair looks weird because of an illusion, basically. Because my hair is so short, views from above look at the ends of the hairs, so you see a lot more of my scalp. When you look at me from the front, the hairs are scattered around so that they kind of even-out and look like they cover a lot more of my head than they do.
So I guess you could say that the picture looks weird because it breaks the illusion you usually see, and see the truth: I'm quite bald.
4 comments:
My hair looks totally awesome in that last picture. Or like I have some sort of disease. One of those.
hahaha...I thought you kinda looked like Mister T with the mohawk. Do you only have hair on one side of your head?
Why does your hair look that way, Kurt? I don't remember it looking that way.
Great pictures, Mom. I like how you and Noah both have stripped shirts on in that one picture.
My hair looks weird because of an illusion, basically. Because my hair is so short, views from above look at the ends of the hairs, so you see a lot more of my scalp. When you look at me from the front, the hairs are scattered around so that they kind of even-out and look like they cover a lot more of my head than they do.
So I guess you could say that the picture looks weird because it breaks the illusion you usually see, and see the truth: I'm quite bald.
Post a Comment