hutchinson family, babble on!
Super cute! One day we will meet Harvey-that will be good.
I can't decide who I think Harvey looks more like, Kurt or Heather. What do you guys think?
I think he has features from both. But I think he favors Heather.
Harvey must have been off his game. Three pictures with no smiles. Don't worry, though, I'll whip him back into shape in no time.
He probably wasn't sure about the people who were holding him. I might have been nervous too if it were me.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Super cute! One day we will meet Harvey-that will be good.
I can't decide who I think Harvey looks more like, Kurt or Heather. What do you guys think?
I think he has features from both. But I think he favors Heather.
Harvey must have been off his game. Three pictures with no smiles. Don't worry, though, I'll whip him back into shape in no time.
He probably wasn't sure about the people who were holding him. I might have been nervous too if it were me.
Post a Comment