Saturday, April 19
Jelly Bellies
We went on a little family excursion today to the local Jelly Belly factory. It's about 20 minutes south of us and they do free tours of the factory. All you really see is there warehouse and they drive you around in this little train and have you watch different videos that explain the process of making jelly beans and other candies. It was interesting to me, but not as much for the kids. They liked riding on the train though. We each got a hat to wear too, which our kids liked. At the end of the tour they hand out thank you bags with jelly bellies in them and then you exit our through their gift store (nice planning huh?). It's amazing the stuff they have in there. Overall it was a fun FREE family thing that the kids enjoyed for the most part. Here are some pictures of us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love those little hats! I especially how HAPPY Charlie looks with his on! Haha! That sounds like a fun thing to do, I love learning about things like that.
Post a Comment