So, today Eric got an email back from the lady in admissions and here it is in full:
Thank you for the email. I know that this is disappointing, but hopefully I can shed a bit of light on the current situation. We do have alternate spots, and often we have alternates that will be a part of the program. Last year we had four alternates join the program because others had made other plans or had other opportunities that came along. We have notified all accepted students as of yesterday and they will have three weeks (May 6) to return their admissions agreement and deposit for the program. We may have seats open at this time or also as the start date of the program grows nearer. Orientation for the Masters program begins July 7. I understand what you mean about needing to have a time frame to work within. I will make sure that if you are given a place in the class that I call you as soon as I find out. I will keep my fingers crossed for you Eric. Let me know if there is anything that you need and hopefully we will be in touch again soon.
So, now we wait...again. Hopefully we won't wait much past the 6th. Keep your fingers crossed.
3 comments:
We'll wait and pray....
Thanks!
I'm glad that the admissions person is so willing to answer you personally and help. It's great that she's going to call you as soon as she knows, I guess that's about all you can ask for until something certain happens.
Post a Comment