After waiting anxiously to hear from the school in Missouri, Eric got an email tonight from the dean of the graduate program. We were so excited to open this email and held hands as he clicked on it. I popped up and saw that Eric was chosen to be on the alternate list. What?! Yes? No? Come on! Just tell us what we need to be planning for. Eric wrote an email to a lady that is on the admissions board-she is the one that he talked to about the program before he applied. He asked her about his place on the alternate list (like first choice or seconce choice, etc) and also how long the people have to accept or reject their offer. Hopefully we hear from her tomorrow. Also, hopefully someone turns it down and Eric is pulled in to take their spot.
So, we still don't know if we are moving to Missouri or staying in Utah. I just wish we knew either way-I hate this limbo stage. We do ask that you please keep praying for us-most especially for Eric. We will keep you updated. :)
3 comments:
I bet that was kind of a bummer. At least you know something either way, some information is always better than no information! We'll keep praying for you, I really want you to move out this way.
That Sucks! I know what you mean about the limbo stage and it is frustrating. We are praying that Eric gets in and will keep doing so until he does. Stay positive.
Thanks! Eric is just getting tired of this application process that doesn't ever seem to pay off. Hopefully this time it will in the end.
Post a Comment