This is mostly for Mom and Kari, I don't know if the rest of you keep up with Law & Order. In case you didn't know, tonight is Jesse Martin's last episode on Law & Order. What will they do without Detective Green? Anyway, I plan on recording it and thought you might like to see it, too. I'm sad, boohoo.
2 comments:
I used to watch Law and Order religiously but we can't pick up any NBC channels here for some reason. There is one that broadcasts out of Milwaukee and one out of Chicago but we can't get either one. I agree with you Jana, I don't know what they'll do without Det. Green. I thought it was sad when they other detective died. I can't remember his name right now but he was the candlestick's voice in Beauty and the Beast. Anyway, thanks for the tribute. I didn't know he was leaving the show.
I watched it...it was CRAZY! I was sad to see him go, he's been on that show for 9 years! Can you believe that? So long! I loved him.
Post a Comment