Wednesday, March 19

Happy Birthday Eric!


Today is my lovey's birthday and I want to celebrate by putting it on the blog so everyone knows. Today Eric is 26 years young and as handsome as ever-especially in this picture.
Let me tell you a little bit about how wonderful my hubby is.
1) He is a AWESOME husband. Yesterday, without even asking, he gave me a back rub-just because he heard me say my back hurt.
2) He is an amazing dad. He feeds Noah every night and rocks him to sleep. The other night while he was walking with Noah to put him to sleep, I heard him singing "You Are My Sunshine" and my heart melted. What a great dad.
3) He is driven and motivated to better himself and our situation. He works hard at work and is working on getting into school to further his education.
I could go on and on about how caring and loving he is and how well he takes care of me and our son. He is so wonderful and I am so lucky to be married to him.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HONEY!

3 comments:

Mom said...

Happy Birthday Eric! I remembered it was your birthday today when I was walking through South Lyon East High School and saw the date of one of the plasma televisions they have in the halls. Anyway, congratulations on being born.

Hillary said...

I'm so sorry that you love Eric enough to post such a lovely picture of him.

Happy Birthday Eric!

Jana said...

That picture is hilarious! Happy birthday, bro.