Tuesday, March 25

Hairy Easter

We had a great Easter and I wanted to share some pictures with you. We went to our ward's Easter activity where they did face painting, bunny petting, a HUGE Easter egg hunt (they had over 2000 eggs!) and bunny baseball. Addie couldn't participate much in the activities, but we had fun anyhow. She wasn't into the giant Easter Bunny, but who can blame her? He DID look pretty strange. I threw in some of her Easter dress as well, she sure is getting big!

2 comments:

Hillary said...

Very cute pictures. That dress is so adorable! I can't blame her for not liking the bunny suit either. His eyes are kind of freaky.

K.E.N said...

I'm glad we never believed in the Easter bunny..they are scary. She sure is cute! I can't wait to see her in June, maybe she'll be heavier than my baby :) doubt it.