Wednesday, March 12
Good News
Yesterday Eric got an email from the dean of the masters program he applied to at the school in Missouri, and they want to interview him. YAY! His interview is the 26th of this month-2 weeks from today, so we are scrambling to find the best airfare at the best times. I want to go with him, but we're not sure we can afford it. The good thing is that they make a decision at the beginning of April, so we will know pretty soon after the interview whether he made it or not. So please keep him in your prayers because if he makes it into the masters program, it's pretty much a guarantee into the medical school if you do well. We are just very happy that this one seems to be going somewhere. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That's so awesome! We've been praying for you guys to hear something soon. I am a little disappointed you won't be closer to us though. Will Eric call the other two schools that you haven't heard from to find out where he stands if things go well at Missouri? Just wondering if he could do that or not. Anyway, that's just great news. We are so happy for you guys!
WOOHOO! I was bummed to find out that Kirksville, MO is still 7 hours from here, but it's a lot closer than Provo. Good luck finding good airfare, as well. Someone told me yesterday that airfare is relatively cheap right now, so I hope you can find something affordable.
I'm sure he can call, but we're pretty sure he didn't get in b/c they pretty much have their classes full by the end of March. We decided that Eric will go alone and we found his ticket for just about $300. But we are excited and Eric is hopeful. We appreciate all the prayers-thank you!
Post a Comment