Ok, I would like to start the mafia game this week. The more the merrier, but it would be best if we had at least 10 people to play, besides myself, and this is who has said they'll play so far:
Hillary
Charlie
Kari
Eric
Jason
Heather
Mom
I am still waiting to hear from Kurt, Jim, and Dad. I will email a couple other family members today to see if they'd be interested. Also, I will need SEPARATE email addresses for every individual playing so I can communicate with you without your spouse knowing-- everything in this game needs to be very secret, except for what is said on the blog to try and figure out who is the mafia. I need Charlie and Eric's email addresses.
I will plan to start the game Thursday morning, if we can get a couple more people to join. Don't be afraid! It really doesn't take very much time to play, you just have to read the blog and comment as to who you think is mafia. If you have a role, you'll have to email me every other day to do your night role. That's it, it's simple! It really is a lot of fun.
9 comments:
Charlie and I don't have seperate email addresses, but we'll set one up and get back to you.
You really need to sign in as yourself...it's confusing when you pretend to be Jason :) Eric's email is eplw13@yahoo.com We are so excited to play!
Sure, I'll play. I assumed since I didn't say no, you'd just think I was up for it. I'm always up for fun!
Kari, you're one to talk about confusing. You and Eric don't even have separate login names. :P Every time either of you makes a post or comment, we have to infer from context who's writing.
You make a good point, Kurt. We will HAVE to identify on the comments who is speaking. I will set up the mafia blog so you can comment with an individual "nickname" without having to use a gmail email address.
Oh yeah, and Jay is going to play with us, too. I think the more family, the merrier.
I'm stuck in a time warp because I still picture Jay as being around 8 years old. Silly me!
I'm going to use Merrit's email address which is merritwhicks@yahoo.com. Charlie will continue to use our address and I promise I won't cheat and read his emails from you. Just make sure you put that it's for the mafia game in the subject line.
That's a good point Hillary-Eric and I check each other's emails, so make sure that you put Mafia Game in the subject line so we can't cheat. And, you are right, Kurt, I will tell Eric that we need to specify who is speaking when we post and comment. But most times it will be me-for your information.
Yay! Sarah, Angela, Dad and Jimmy are going to play as well. That makes 12 total! Hurrah!
I will send out your roles tomorrow night, along with what is expected of you with your respective role. Remember, NO TALKING ABOUT IT WITH EACH OTHER. I'm excited, this is going to be fun!
Post a Comment