Thursday, February 28

update

Well, they took my gall bladder out, not my bladder, so that was good. I am feeling fine, quite sore, but happy to have eaten cake today without worrying about the repurcussions. Jason has been a wonderful caretaker, and poor Addie keeps wondering (and crying) why I don't hold her as much. It just hurts when she kicks me in the stomach!

The doctor let me have one of my gall stones, it is about the size of a pea. I wonder how many I actually had in there! Hopefully in the next few days I won't be stooped over like an old lady when I walk!

I eij;s;lutl;ks7lkjl;hkl;aimial;lil;inl;dsa

5 comments:

Mom said...

What is all of those letters and stuff at the end of the post?

Hillary said...

I thought Jana was suppose to have her gall bladder out, not Jason?:)

Hillary said...

I'm so glad to hear that all went well. I hope the pain subsides quickly. Addie will get over this few couple of days.

Heather said...

I'm so happy your surgery went well. The surgeons gave my grandma her gallstone as well. She buried it in her garden and said it was good luck from some old wives tale or another.

Jana said...

Hmm...if only we had a garden. Darn these apartments!

I'm feeling pretty good now, I can walk upright and pick up Addie without much difficulty. I still can't lay on my sides for some reason, but that seems to be the only thing bothering me now. Not too bad!