Thursday, February 28
School Update
Just thought I would give everyone an update on how the application process is going. So far we have heard a definite no from Maine and an unofficial no from Missouri. That still leaves MSU and Chicago to hear from. While I am still hopeful that one of these schools will offer me an interview, at this point it seems like a long-shot. In the wake of all of this I did apply to a Masters program at the D.O. school in Missouri. The lady in admissions made it seem like I had a good chance to get in so we will see what happens. The degree would be in Human Anatomy Education and would give me a great head start when it comes to applying to med school again. Just thought you all would like to know what is going on and if anything changes we will keep you updated. Other than that we love you all and are grateful for your prayers and support in our behalf. Stay healthy and be safe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Thanks for the update. We know that the right thing will happen you, Kari and Noah. It would be fun for you to move to Missouri, we'd all be so close! What would you be able to do with a Master's in Human Anatomy Education?
Yeah, thanks for the update. Try not to get too discouraged. I, too, know the right thing will happen for you guys. I'm still pulling that you'll get into Chicago or State. It'd be nice for you to be closer to us up this way.
Jana I would still go to medical school it just wouldn't happen for a couple of more years. This would be a way to pad my application and give me a leg up on the competition.
I guess I didn't phrase my question very well. I thought you would go on to med school, but for those who only get that Master's Degree, what could they do with it?
Post a Comment