Thanks, Heather. It's nice for you to remember me, especially in my old, decrepit state.
I got a snow day for my birthday. That's good enough for me. I love having Charlie home when he's not suppose to be. It's actually what I got last year too. I think it's funny that I've gotten snow days for two years in a row. What are the chances of that?
We are suppose to get 12-18 inches of snow by tonight. I'll post the pictures and show you if it happens or not. Our city is under a snow emegency right now because of this storm. I'm just glad we don't have to go anywhere today.
1 comment:
Thanks, Heather. It's nice for you to remember me, especially in my old, decrepit state.
I got a snow day for my birthday. That's good enough for me. I love having Charlie home when he's not suppose to be. It's actually what I got last year too. I think it's funny that I've gotten snow days for two years in a row. What are the chances of that?
We are suppose to get 12-18 inches of snow by tonight. I'll post the pictures and show you if it happens or not. Our city is under a snow emegency right now because of this storm. I'm just glad we don't have to go anywhere today.
Post a Comment