Thursday, February 14

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAD//HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE ELSE!

Happy Valentines Day, everyone! Jason and I bought ourselves an inexpensive grill for Valentines Day, we figure there isn't anything more romantic than a delicious piece of meat. What's funny is that we'll be using it this weekend as well. I'm sure the rest of you won't be using a grill anytime soon!
Dad turns 54 today! Woohoo! Way to go, Dad, you're one year older and wiser, too. By the way, the picture that we've been guessing on is Dad at his graduation. I'm guessing most of you didn't recognize him because we've so rarely seen his bare lip. Him and Kurt do look an awful lot like each other. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

6 comments:

Jana said...

Oh yeah, who else guessed Dad besides me? I was wondering if it was Mom.

Kurt said...

Happy birthday, Dad! The big Five Four. Yay!

Also, Heather gave me a bogus tip. She was sure that was me.

K.E.N said...

Jana you have to post who it actually is for these polls...I keep looking for the big reveal and it never comes and I am just so curious. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD! I hope Mom makes you a heart cake or something awesome like that.

Hillary said...

Happy Birthday DAD! I feel stupid because I was the only one whose guess was completely wrong, not even the right blood line. I suck at this game.

Mom said...

I'm the one who guessed right! I've seen that naked lip before. I didn't make him a cake for his birthday. Heather made one for family dinner on Sunday out of the ward cookbook that was so good. You all should try it. It was Sandy Leslie's recipe, and was called something like Hot Fudge Cake. Dad took half the day off yesterday and we went out to eat at Fortuna Inn.

Dad said...

Thanks for the birthday sentiments (sorry I'm so late in responding). As your Aunt Donna would say, "I am now in my 55th year." She is always so cheery and thinks those positive thoughts. We still love her. And I love you all and had a very nice birthday.