Monday, February 11

Happy Birthday, Charlie

This is the best photo I have of Charlie. I looked and looked. I'll have to get some better photos next time we all get together. Anyway, Happy Birthday!

5 comments:

Jana said...

I'm glad Heather knows when all the Hicks' birthdays are! I have asked Hillary for them several times, but somehow I always lose the thing I write them in. Those darn February birthdays are always screwing me up!

Happy birthday, Charlie!

Hillary said...

Thanks for remembering Charlie. I'll have to show him the posting dedicated to him.

Just for you Jana, here are my family's birthdays:
Hillary - Feb. 06 (but I hope you know mine)
Merrit - Feb. 08
Charlie - Feb. 11
Alexis - Feb. 15
Jaxson - Feb. 18
Makayla - May 31
Chelsea - Aug. 04

Hillary said...

P.S. I love the picture you posted Heather. Jaxson looked so funny popping out of that costume.

K.E.N said...

Man! So many birthdays in February. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHARLIE!

Mom said...

Jana, if you put PAF on your computer, you could keep track of everyone's birthdays. It's really easy and you can download it off the internet on the church's web site.