hutchinson family, babble on!
Addie's first word, sort of. I still don't think she knew what she was saying, but she did it perfectly! It's a cute video and Jason is so proud.
That was really cute! I think hearing Jason's reaction was the cutest part. She's getting so big. You may have quite a little talker on your hands.
Ridiculously cute. The picture is really dark on my computer though. Is it just me?
The picture is really dark on ours too. We loved the sound though. I'm glad you caught that.
Yeah, it's dark. We only have our digital camera so it doesn't take great video, but it's better than nothing!
Our digital takes decent video but has a super annoying high pitch squeal over top of the sound. Not very fun.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That was really cute! I think hearing Jason's reaction was the cutest part. She's getting so big. You may have quite a little talker on your hands.
Ridiculously cute. The picture is really dark on my computer though. Is it just me?
The picture is really dark on ours too. We loved the sound though. I'm glad you caught that.
Yeah, it's dark. We only have our digital camera so it doesn't take great video, but it's better than nothing!
Our digital takes decent video but has a super annoying high pitch squeal over top of the sound. Not very fun.
Post a Comment