Tuesday, January 15

Splish, Splash

We took Harvey out for his first swim this weekend. He had a great time and made a new friend, Emma. He was in the pool for about 45 minutes and happy the whole time. Harvey would have been happy splashing in the pool for hours but Kurt and I wussed out first. I am being very brave to post pictures of myself in a swimsuit so please only nice thoughts and comments.

I had to post this pic of Kurt because it is so priceless. That is what he gets for not posting his own pictures.

8 comments:

Hillary said...

So where did you guys go? It looks like fun. Don't worry about how you look in a bathing suit, Heather. I think you actually look like you've lost weight since Harvey was born. That picture of Kurt is pretty funny. It's just a natural look for him.

Kurt said...

Yeah, I'm pretty photogenic. I have a similar look in about 90% of pictures taken of me, even when it's not a surprise picture. (That one wasn't a surprise picture.)

Kurt said...

Oh, and we went to a community center with an indoor pool. (Obviously, since it's like 35 degrees out.) Apparently on Fridays they have a family swim time with pool toys and stuff, which we're excited to experience. This time was just a regular open swim.

Jana said...

That does look like a lot of fun! And Heather, you're looking great, I think. Adelyn loves her baths, she got bath toys for Christmas which were a big hit, so I can't wait for our apartment pool to open back up and take her there. Maybe I'll actually put on a bathing suit this year! It would be maybe the third time since I've been married! Ha!

Jana said...

Oh yeah, and I absolutely LOVE his frog robe. Priceless.

K.E.N said...

I agree with Hillary, Heather, you look hott! Taking a baby to the pool sounds like a great idea! I'll keep it in mind.

Hillary said...

I wish we had a community center near us that had a cool swimming pool. That family time does sound like fun. I guess we could try the YMCA or a local high school (if any of them around here have pools).

Jana said...

I heard that you can get memberships to YMCAs based on your income. Could be worth checking out!