I think we should have a baby poll for Noah like we did for Harvey? (I want to be the winner again.) The day I'm picking is the 26th. I'll ask my kids again and see what they come up with.
I thought about this in the shower this morning, but hadn't gotten around to doing it. I also remembered that Jason and I never followed through on our prizes last time! What is your address, again, Hillary? We'll get you those stickers!
I asked the kids when they got home from school. Here's the result: Alexis - 21st Merrit - 30th Makayla - 20th Chelsea - 24th Jaxson - 24th Now I just have to get Charlie's guess.
I really like that Jaxson still has part in this. Even though he probably doesn't understand, I really do appreciate that he gets to have input. I also appreciate all of you that are voting for on or before the due date, I like the optimism-I hope that mom is totally wrong :) We'll just have to see.
Of course I would involve Jaxson. But you're right, he doesn't really know what he's doing. I just had Jaxson point to a date on the calendar. He picked the 24th because I had written something on that day in red ink and red is his favorite color right now.
13 comments:
Her actual due date is the 27th for anyone who forgot. So I'm going to guess... the 27th. I'm tricky like that.
Kari think that he will be here on the 30th. I (Eric) will guess the 29th. We have a little inside information.
I thought about this in the shower this morning, but hadn't gotten around to doing it. I also remembered that Jason and I never followed through on our prizes last time! What is your address, again, Hillary? We'll get you those stickers!
I'll guess the 23rd, Addie came 4 days early, so maybe Noah will keep that trend.
I'm voting for the 25th. It's my dad's birthday.
Just for fun I vote for Feb. 2 (Ground Hog Day).
Jana, you don't need to worry about getting me some stickers. Bragging rights is all I need.
I asked the kids when they got home from school. Here's the result:
Alexis - 21st
Merrit - 30th
Makayla - 20th
Chelsea - 24th
Jaxson - 24th
Now I just have to get Charlie's guess.
I really like that Jaxson still has part in this. Even though he probably doesn't understand, I really do appreciate that he gets to have input. I also appreciate all of you that are voting for on or before the due date, I like the optimism-I hope that mom is totally wrong :) We'll just have to see.
Of course I would involve Jaxson. But you're right, he doesn't really know what he's doing. I just had Jaxson point to a date on the calendar. He picked the 24th because I had written something on that day in red ink and red is his favorite color right now.
Charlie's day is Feb. 1st.
Noah's coming the 25th, so say I.
What does Dad say? He's the last to vote.
Post a Comment