Freedom has been nice. I wouldn't have had work yesterday anyway because it was Martin Luther King Day and the office was shut down. Also it snowed like a foot and I couldn't go out anyway. But today was nice and I got a lot done. It is nice to sleep in as long as I wish and be able to do what needs to be done. So, yes, I am for sure enjoying not having a job-it is quite nice.
2 comments:
Freedom has been nice. I wouldn't have had work yesterday anyway because it was Martin Luther King Day and the office was shut down. Also it snowed like a foot and I couldn't go out anyway. But today was nice and I got a lot done. It is nice to sleep in as long as I wish and be able to do what needs to be done. So, yes, I am for sure enjoying not having a job-it is quite nice.
Good! It snowed a foot, really? Wow, and I thought our 5 inches we had yesteday morning was bad.
Post a Comment